- William Ratliffe and His Home
African American farmers
- Item identifier:
- Cameron, J. W. more info on Cameron, J. W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information with negative: William Ratliffe and his home, Wadesboro, #3, Anson [County]; William was a tenant farmer who worked on shares for a number of years. Saved his earnings and bought a farm. Build a good house, raised and educated six children. Is good citizen, respected by White and colored. Advises his people to be honest, hard working and to save what they make.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).