- Exterior view of the remodeled home of dairy farmer Elliott L. Harris
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption by Ed Burks: From the outside -- The new Harris home has 2,170 square feet of heated area, plus a partial basement, double carport, and an open porch. The public is invited to an open house, July 10 from 7 to 9:30 p.m.
Cumberland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).