- Remodeled demonstration home of Mr. and Mrs. Miles Jones, Pembroke
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption by Ed Burks: Demonstration home -- An attractive, large brick home is the result of careful planning on the part of Mr. and Mrs. Miles Jones, Pembroke, Rt. 1. The home is located one mile east of Pembroke.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).