- Water safety demonstration photograph showing the use of a bleach bottle as a buoy
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption by Woody Upchurch: Bottle of safety -- Robert Harper of Raleigh demonstrates how an empty plastic bleach bottle can be used by a swimmer in distress in staying afloat until help survives.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).