Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Gun safety demonstration, Bill Hamnett showing Elizabeth Bayne and Jane Wilson how to unload a gun
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption by Maidred Morris: Gun safety --- Always unload your gun before climbing or jumping over a fence, declared Bill Hamnett, N.C. Wildlife Commission, as he taught Elizabeth Bayne, Henderson County, and Jane Wilson, Franklin County, how to "open" the gun. He taught a class on "Gun Safety" during the state wildlife camp.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).