- Whole strawberries in one bowl, freeze-dried in another
Food -- Preservation
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Other Date:
- Two bowls of strawberries, whole (left) and freeze-dried pellets (right); Transcribed from caption by Woody Upchurch in The Robesonian: Same Fruit--The fruit in the two bowls are the same -- strawberries. The bowl at left contains whole berries. The one at right contains freeze dried pellets made from crushed whole fruit through a process developed by N.C. State University Food Scientist M.W. Hoover.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).