Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- N.C. State University Food Scientist, M.W. Hoover, examining freeze-dried fruit
Community and Extension
Food -- Preservation
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption by Woody Upchurch in The Robesonian: New Products -- N.C. State University Scientist M.W. Hoover examines new fruit products of his invention. He holds a container of strawberry pellets at left, made from whole fruit such as that in the container at center. At right are other freeze dried "instant" fruit, blueberries (dark) and peaches.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).