- Three-story poultry house, Wilkes County farm tour
Poultry -- Housing
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, Robert Worth more info on Shoffner, Robert Worth, 1902-1995
- Created Date:
- Duplicate images. Transcribed from back of first photograph: Showing a three story poultry house on the farm of T.O. Minton; Transcribed from back of second photograph: On farm of T.O. Bent, Wilkes County. 3 story poultry house. Mr. Bent has 20,000 birds on his farm now.
Wilkes County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).