- W.W. Wilson, demonstration farm, Watauga County farm tour
Field experiments -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, Robert Worth more info on Shoffner, Robert Worth, 1902-1995
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Group of farmers inspecting pasture where phosphate has been used. This pasture is graying due [to] head of livestock per acre. Note the fine horses on the left. This was made on the last day of a 14 day tour of the county. 55 farm on the team.
Wilson, W. W.
more info on Wilson, W. W.
Watauga County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).