- W.W. Wilson, demonstration farm, Watauga County farm tour
Field experiments -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, Robert Worth more info on Shoffner, Robert Worth, 1902-1995
- Created Date:
- transcribed from back: 55 members of the county farm team inspecting the fine herd of [Hereford] cattle and pasture on this farm. This herd was built up by getting a few cows and starring on a small scale as recommended by the [county] agents in that [county]. The pasture has been treated with triple upper phosphate and lime and note the results. Mr. Wilson's farm won first place in [township].
Wilson, W. W.
more info on Wilson, W. W.
Watauga County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).