Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Thomas L. Wilson, demonstration farm, Watauga County farm tour
- Transcribed from back: 55 farmers inspecting the farm of Mr. Wilson who was selected as best [demonstration] farm in Upper Cane Creek [illegible]. Mr. Wilson is telling the group how he farms his 29 acre farm to make an annual farm income of $1,700. Mr. Wilson sells 12 different farm products per year from his farm. Mr. Wilson says that he has found it's not necessary to [have] a large farm to make a good living.
Community and Extension
Field experiments -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, R. W. (Robert Worth), 1902-1995 more info on Shoffner, R. W. (Robert Worth), 1902-1995
- Created Date:
Watauga County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)