Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cucumber Harvester
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Cucumber Harvester Ready for Farm Use. A machine that can help eliminate the back-breaking job of hand-picking cucumbers appears to be ready to be put into use on North Carolina's large acreage of picking cukes. In research for nearly 15 years, the mechanical harvester has been developed by North Carolina State University biological and agricultural engineers. [See attached sheet for more information]
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).