Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Land Forming
Community and Extension
Clearing of land
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Land forming requires two pieces of equipment like these in operation in a field to be planted to cotton near Candor. In the foreground is a scraper or pan used to move soil into potholes. In the background, a land plane smooths over the soil. -Wood Upchurch-
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).