- Trench Silo
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Good Silage--Chances are this silo will provide some good eating for dairy animals on the Roy Womble--Walter Ray Franks farm in Wake County this winter. Franks is show here filling and packing silage in a new tilt-up concrete-lined trench silo built this summer. There will be no problems with mud in this massive concrete structure.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).