Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Farmer Bulldozing Ground for Pasture
Community and Extension
Clearing of land
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- New Ground for New Enterprise - Today's North Carolina farmers, who are steadily adding livestock to their list of farm enterprises, escape much of the labor that goes into preparing new ground for pastures. This mechanized farmer is bulldozing a field into shape before he sows Ladino clover and orchard grass--the popular mixture that helped make possible the state's recent expanded livestock production.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).