Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Filling Trench Silo
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Filling Silo No. 2 on D. R. Bowers' dairy farm, Millingport. He and two neighbors went in together and bought this hand silage cutter with blower. Three men scatter and pack the finely cut corn. The mule is used to pack it too. Mr. Bowers is trying to make enough silage to last ten months.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Stanly County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).