Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Winner of Rolling-Pin Throwing Contest during State Farmers Convention
Community and Extension
Agriculture -- North Carolina
Congresses and conventions
Women -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Made by F. H. Jeter. Winner in Rolling-pin throwing Contest, State College. Mrs. Nancy Carroll of Halifax (Halifax County), winner of first prize in the Rolling-pin-throwing contest held during the State Farmers Convention, 1932. Won first place over entrants from 43 counties.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Farm and Home Week more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).