Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- King Family Orchestra at State Farmers Convention
Community and Extension
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
- Created Date:
- Farm and Home Week, Ollie, Virginia, Mary [illegible] and their father, J. B. King of Route 1, Greensboro. These musicians furnished music at the 1929 State Farmer's Convention.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Farm and Home Week more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)