- Outdoor Cookery
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from attached sheet: Outdoor Cookery--Mr. and Mrs. Maxton Pierce and son, Larry, of Pickeville, Rt. 2, are shown enjoying the casual way of living--cooking outdoors. Mrs. Pierce, who is a member of the Nahunta Home Demonstration Club, is delighted to have a helping hand in her meal preparation. -30-Maidred Morris-
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).