Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Major Harpel Singh Sandu meeting with Dr. I. O. Schaub and Ford M. Milam to discuss India's first land grant college
Community and Extension
State universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Schaub, Milam, Sandu; Major Harpel Singh Sandu (right) deputy director of colonization in the State of United Provinces, India, will be a key figure in the establishment of India's first land grant college. Here he discusses North Carolina agriculture and the work of State College with Dr. I.O. Schaub (left), retired dean of the School of Agriculture and ex-director of the Extension Service at the institution. Ford M. Milam on leave from the Office of Foreign Agricultural Relations of the U.S. Department of Agriculture to study at State College, joins the conversation.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Milam, Ford Morrison more info on Milam, Ford Morrison, 1913-
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Schaub, I. O. more info on Schaub, I. O. (Ira Obed), 1880-1971
Sandu, Harpel Singh more info on Sandu, Harpel Singh
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)