- Dr. Charles Davey using waste paper composter
Recycling (Waste, etc.)
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Coverage Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: NCSU research scientist Dr. Charles Davey dumps a load of waste paper into a composter to be mixed with chicken manure. The resulting material from the two waste products is an easily handled material that can be used as a low analysis fertilizer or soil conditioner. Sawdust can also be used instead of paper --30--Woody Upchurch--2/23/71
Davey, C. B.
more info on Davey, C. B. (Charles Bingham), 1928-
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).