- Group of men with gift at Agricultural Extension event
People associated with agriculture
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Reading from left to right -- J. A. Spaulding, District Agri. Agent; Jasper Simms, Johnston County farmer; Secretary of Commerce Luther H. Hodges; Alexander Barnes, representitive of Carolinian Newspaper; H. F. Palmer, Johnston County Agri. Agent; and C. A. Haywood, Raleigh Businessman
Hodges, Luther Hartwell
more info on Hodges, Luther Hartwell, 1898-1974
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).