Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Frank Hoover, Billy McHone, Eddie Leagans, and Hank Harris with North Carolina Safety Awards
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: STATE SAFETY AWARDS -- Forsyth County 4-H Clubs and The Forsyth County Rescue and Emergency Medical Association received recognition from the North Carolina Safety Council, April 22. In Raleigh for award ceremonies were (l. to r.) Frank Hoover, Billy McHone, Eddie Leagans and Hank Harris. --30--Jan Christensen--4/25/88
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).