- Production crew filming in back of truck
Motion pictures -- Production and direction
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Transcribed from attached paper: Producing a technicolor movie is a many-sided job. This photograph shows men at work "shooting" a plowing scene on the Nash County farm of J. W. Breedlove, near Nashville, for use in "Waves of Green." The gentleman using the camera is Robert Tavenier of Detroit, expert photographer who has done a number of Hollywood jobs. The two men sitting in the back of the truck are Lee Perrell, center, assistant cameraman, and Director Don Brown. The driver of the truck is J. W. Breedlove. (Photo by L. S. Bennett.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).