- Small Grain Association President Madison Angell with plaques
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: Small Grain Association President Madison Angell has a wall full of plaques to prove his wheat growing ability. He was runner-up in the state contest in 1981 with a yield of 94 bushels per acre. He came in third in 1984 with a yield of 95 bushels. His five-year average on 388 acres is 58 bushels, about 20 more than the state average
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).