- Roy Reese and George Hughes in irrigated vegetable field
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: IRRIGATED VEGETABLES--Irrigation is already being used to grow several acres of garden vegetables at Samracand Manor at Eagle Springs. Farm Manager Roy Reese (right) and N. C. State Horticulture Specialist George Hughes believe the same technique can be used to grow commercial vegetables for processing. --30--Tom Byrd
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).