- Men in field of burley tobacco
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Floyd, E. Y. more info on Floyd, E. Y. (Edward York), 1897-
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: No. 527; Date: Sept. 11, 1928.; Made by E. Y. Floyd, Extension Tobacco Specialist.; Remarks: Field of burley showing how thick it grows on the best soils properly fertilized. 12-4-6 was used on this tobacco at the rate of 1,000 pounds per acre--Farm of Mr. Otis Chandler. August 20, 1928
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).