- Soybean plant
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- From enclosed press release: LOADED--A close up of a loaded soybean plant explains why the Hamptons made over 50 bushels per acre last year. This plant is of the Hill variety. --30--Tom Byrde--9/27/1961
Currituck County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).