- Vetch crop
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Legend Picture No. 5; Whoa! Hold on, Mr. Jeter. Didn't mean to cut Woodrow Darnell's head off with the camera, but we were trying to get a close-up picture, so you could see those dollar bills on the little roots. Some of them look like two or three dollar bills put together, they look so bright and shiny and healthy. We just 'lowed that you had forgotten all of your nodule education and we were just trying to show you what that vetch was doing to the soil and the camera-man played turkey with it.
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).