Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- North Carolina State College research workers in Irish potato field
- Transcribed from back: State College research workers developed a new Irish Potato, the Sequoia, that is now being grown widely over the Nation; Truck Crops (Copeland)
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)