Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dickens with peanut sheller
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: BETTER GRADING--Engineer Dickens demonstrates his peanut splitter (1) and his peanut sheller (2), which permit faster and more accurate grading fo peanuts. Dickens has developed a third device which permits graders to draw samples from deep inside big loads of peanuts. This makes it possible for farmers to know the quality of their peanuts without unloading.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)