- B. H. Harrell, Henry Barnes, and J. Q. Taylor in peanut field
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: Extension Chairman B. H. Harrell, who "prescribes" many of the measures Northampton County farmers use in setting peanut yield records year after year, is flanked by 1967 growing champions Henry Barnes (left) and J. Q. Taylor. --30--Woody Upchurch-- 7/23/68
Northampton County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).