Bluegrass pasture demonstration
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Bluegrass pasture demonstration
- Transcribed from back: L. L. Miller, Mockville, N.C.; Davie County. Dec. 8, 1937; This land was heavily manured in the spring and Ky bluegrass sown at the sale of 30 lbs per acre. No grazing done this year. This is F. R. Farnhaur's recipe.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)