- Bluegrass pasture demonstration
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Bluegrass Pasture Demonstration, L. L. Miller, Mocksville, N. C. This land was heavily manured in the spring, and Ky. bluegrass sown at the rate of 30 pounds per acre. No grazing done this year. This is F. R. Farnham's recipe.; [Used In: Winston-Salem Journal Dec 12/38]
Davie County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).