Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- M. R. Sykes leading pasture meeting
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kirby, S. J. more info on Kirby, S. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Date: Oct. 27, 1928. Made by: S. J. Kirby, Pasture Specialist. Subject: Pasture Meeting; Transcribed from accompanying note: No. 1--M. R. Sykes of near Bunn in Franklin Co. tells a group of his neighbors about the value of pasture at a field meeting held on Oct 11. There were 28 men who attended. Mr. Sykes served a barbecue dinner. [Illegible]
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).