Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Red clover field
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- From accompanying note: Remarks: 1st crop partly cut for hay, 2nd crop beginning to grow, Carl Shoaf, Cleveland, N. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).