- Mule and cow eating lespedeza hay
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Remarks: The mule and cow go after lespedeza hay as soon as the barn door is opened. G. W. Meiggs, Coinjock, NC
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).