- Hay stacks in valley meadow
- Item identifier:
- Goodman, John W. more info on Goodman, John W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Remarks: Valley scenes in Ashe County with hay stacked in meadow for feeding in the winter. Labor is saved in hauling hay to the barn and the manure back to the meadow. In the spring after the cattle are taken off the meadow, the droppings are scattered with a smoothing harrow.
Ashe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).