Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Two samples of vetch
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Remarks: Left--Vetch where rye and vetch were removed in 1926. Right--Vetch where rye and vetch were turned under in 1926. Farm of J. F. Cowan, Ahoskie, N. C., 4/28/27
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. (Enos Clarkson), 1892-1975 more info on Blair, E. C. (Enos Clarkson), 1892-1975
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)