- Barley field
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Barley after small crop of R. Clover. Good stand. Badly mildewed. Grazed closely and turned. 1 Ton line 2 or # acid and 3 loads manure applied for clover. Barley, 2 bu seed, 2 T manure per acre, Estimated yield 50 bu. A.S.H. Soil. J. E. Young. Lexington R.2.
Davidson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).