- Field of oats and vetch for hay
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Item Title: Field of aots and vetch for hay which was very thick and waist high making 2 tons of very fine hay per acres, Concord, North Carolina. R. #2, July 19, 1920.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).