- Pruned peach trees
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from press release: PRUNE LIGHTLY--Lightly pruned peach trees (below) yielded nearly 40 percent more peaches than those pruned heavily (top) in three years of testing at Candor, N. C. Peaches from lightly pruned trees also were better colored at harvest. --30--Harold Parker--12/16/57
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).