- R. F. Poole, J. S. Cooley, and another discussing death of peach trees
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: R. F. Poole, Plant Pathologist at N. C. State (and later President of Clemson College) discusses death of peach trees in Sandhills with Dr. J. S. Cooley, a USDA scientist in the 1930's.
United States. Department of Agriculture
more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
Poole, R. F. more info on Poole, R. F., 1893-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).