Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Spraying peaches with spray guns at Mt. Airy Orchard
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Notice the peach buds have swelled [illegible[ This is too late to control leaf curl. peaches should be sprayed before buds begin to swell. (Apple should be sprayed after green can be seen in buds.) Most peachs are sprayed too late and most apples are sprayed too early.
Mount Airy (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).