- Bur clover crop in vineyard
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: Burr Clover crop ready to ripen seed after 2 months spring graising. This crop yielded over 100 bn of seed per acre valued at $1.25 per bn.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).