- Comparision of grape cluster sizes
Grapes -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: Relative cluster sizes; The small cluster is typical of Scuppernong a standard self steril variety, The large cluster is from a self fertil seedling produced by the US Dept Agr. (V29 R15 B4)
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).