- Hermaphrodite grape clusters
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: Hermaphrodite clusters of V23 R4 B2 showing early stages of fruit setting and the abortion of surplus setting. Selection should enable us to prevent this abortion.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).