- Magnification of pollen in sugar sollution
Grapes -- Pollen
Grapes -- Breeding
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: Winchel pollen germinated in sugar solution to prove visibility before using in Muscadine grape Breeding Investigations and after shipment by mail from Vineland, N.J. to Willard, N.C.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).