- Scuppernong grape vines, pruned and unpruned
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Scuppernong, V 10 R. 11 and 12, Block 1. Showing spreading of unpruned vines as compared to pruned vines. Willard Expt. Vineyard; C. D.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).