- Fruit resulting from observed insect pollination
Pollination by insects
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Fruit resulting from observed insect pollination. No. 1. Thomas Cluster. Pol. by Ornate flower flies and honey bee. No. 2. V 40 R 11 B 2 Cluster thoroughly pollicated by insects. No. 3. James cluster pollinated by green bee.; Willard Ept. Vineyard; C. D.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).